
Here is the original photo:
Isn't this little model just adorable!?!
Here is the photo with my edits:
- Adjusted fill lighting and highlighting using Picasa
- Applied Velvia using Picnic.
- Dodged shadows using Picnic. I am not that great at this but this cutie patooties face needed something done with the shadows so I tried ;o)
- Brightened/Lightened eyes using Picnic.
- Cropped out the light to the right using Picnic. Considered cropping in on this sweetie's face but those tosies are just 2 cute!
What do you think? What type of edits would you have made to improve this photograph?


I think it looks good! My original plan was to keep the colour..But I ended up doing this with it: http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p276/ilovechinnies/i%20heart%20faces/Fix-It_Friday__84CR2.jpg
ReplyDeleteHmm! x
Visiting from I Heart Faces!! Great job with your edit! Lots of sunshine! I did quite a few edits! I couldn't stop! :-)
ReplyDeletePS I started a new meme called SOOC Saturday where you link up your Straight Out Of the Camera... no editing shots! If you’d like to post an edit after your SOOC shot, that’s fine too. I'd love for you to join us!
http://www.marvelousmommy.com/2011/01/sooc-saturday-14/
I like the softness you gave this shot.
ReplyDeleteYou definitely softened the shot and I think you did a great job reducing the shadow from her adorable face!
ReplyDeleteChelsea
Lovely edit! :)
ReplyDelete