Friday, January 28, 2011

Change is here!

If you are reading this post you have most likely noticed the changes.  =)  I have retitled my blog to better reflect what I feel it represents.  We are not only "The Hanlon Family", we are now "Living in Grace, Abundantly".  I originally created the blog as a way to stay in touch with family who lived out of state and additionally to update my husband while he was deployed.  However, over the last year I feel like I've evolved to include posts on my own interests including photography, crafting, recipes, and DIY.  I considered creating a seperate blog, but since I work full time outside the home I really do not think I would have enough posts to warrant that big of a change.  I may still tweak the appearance more but for now this is it.  I am very excited about the change! 

What can you expect now?  The blog will not change that much.  I will still include family posts and updates, photography edits (still very much an interest of mine), crafts here and there, and in addition I plan to do some furniture make overs.  All of this in my life inspired the new title...living in grace abundantly!  I am so blessed in my life and I am very thankful to God for every last bit of it.  Life is not always a ray of sunshine, but it is what you make it!

So, with the new year a new blend of things and a fresh look!  I hope you all stay tuned!  Tomorrow I will introduce you to the line up of furniture that I have plans for!  :o)
Have a very blessed day!

1 comment:

I love each and every comment!