Saturday, January 15, 2011

In the Meadow We can Build a Snowman!

We went to Connecticut during the holidays and we had a BEAUTIFUL white Christmas!  =)  I wanted to post some pictures of the girls and the hubs making a snowman.  Oh and momma was taking all the pics!  So here is our beautiful snowgirl!  She is complete with mommy's new scarf, tree branch arms, and tissue paper for hair, eyes, and nose (LOL)!!!!


The girls were pretty excited getting ready to go outside to make their very own Frosty!  But as soon as we got out Cupcake had this look:

Which very quickly turned to this look:

However, once we started frosty, she AND the princess were hugging on "her" before she was complete:

 Princess on the other hand was ALL ABOUT this venture:

Look at these beautiful eyes!  (I can say that, I'm her momma!):

And there was daddy....loving every minute of it!


 In between snowgirl making!


And sitting on the world biggest snowball daddy made!

So in Connecticut we had a beautiful and large snowfall!  And we loved every minute we got to play.  =)  It just prepared us for the Alabama snow to come!  ;-)

So what about you?  Do you like the snow?  Does your family enjoy it?  Is it a regular where you live?




1 comment:

I love each and every comment!