Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!!  We are back from a FANTASTIC family visit to Connecticut. I have lots of Christmas pics and Connecticut pics to share at some point. However, we got home Sunday late. So, I have a messy- just opened all my Christmas gifts -house to clean, a bag or two of laundry (yes, it multiplied after we got home I believe), and a very major project to finish.....the kitchen cabinets! YIKES! Weren't those supposed to be complete before the end of the year?!!! Y-E-S. But my sweet Princess got the flu :( So my wonderful hubby came home from work and painted after work. I sanded to get things ready for him while the girls were in bed...but it wasn't enough to finish the project for us. I plan on posting soon on how I've been updating our hardware without breaking the bank! We are getting closer and closer. And from the disarray a project like this can cause, we all are ready to be finished up sooner than later =)


I will give a shout out to the hubby on my surprise gift for Christmas....McNaughton Art!!!  I am really excited about it!  He purchased the Peace is Coming print:


I encourage you to take a look on the website. You can mouse over each and every person in the artwork and there is a story to read. Very interesting and intriguing to me and I am not a history kind of person. So this was my big surprise which I thought was a very large family photo! Ha, ha! I'm quite happy about it and can not wait to get it framed and hung very soon!!!!

Did you all travel during the holidays? Have a great Christmas? I wish each and every on of you a fabulous new year filled with wondrous possibilities =)

2 comments:

  1. LOVE that print!!!

    glad you all had a great christmas break!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!

    Can't wait to see your "new kitchen"!

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every comment!