We had my dad and brother and bff (aka Aunt Nancy) over for a Christmas lunch this year. We all had a ton of fun opening gifts and enjoying one anothers company. The girls got more of the stuffed animals that sing...they LOVE these things. And I think we can tolerate them just for this one season since they make them so happy! And ofcourse they got more dolls, books, puzzles, and coloring stuff. All of which they are thoroughly enjoying. I got a few pics I will post below through out the day. This was the day we noticed the Princess was not feeling well. Turned out to be the flu :( But we made it through.
Cupcake in her new chair compliments of Mimi, Mommy, and Daddy (bday). Doll from Gigi.
Best pic I got of my dad. I MUST do a better job of this! Papaw and Princess:
Daddy and my bff Aunt Nancy:
Cupcake putting all her toys in her chair for fun!
Me and the bff (I look like I forgot my makeup...oops!)
Uncle Josh or "dosh" as Cupcake calls him...with the Princess:
So that about sums it up. We had a great time! Even if we were in the middle of the kitchen remodel! I got a ham from a local specialty shop as a gift from work and everyone brought a little something. So that meant I cooked very little and we just used paper plates to get through ;o)I had alot of questions on my kitchen cabinets and I plan to write a post to answer more of those. And tomorrow I am going to show you the options I have found so far for the kitchen counters. You will have to come back to tell me what you think!







What a beautiful family!!
ReplyDelete