I decided to have her bday party close to her school in hopes we'd get better participation from friends. Chuck E. Cheeses was about the only option. AND it turned out to be a great one! We had several friends show up:
And of course family:
By the way, if you can't tell from this picture, my niece, the one in the car accident, is doing well!
The birthday girl and all her friends had fun! And this was the easiest possible party a mommy could ever dream of having! WIN-WIN!!!
I was worried about how she'd react to Chuck E. She loved him! He put the birthday crown on her and she high fived him:
I was unsure about how she'd do opening presents, but she was like a pro!
Lil Cupcake was quite possessive of the inflatable red crown! She wore it for at least a week and would say "my happy day!" She would not dare share it with her sister. I had to pull out the Princess hat that the Princess wore for her bday celebration so they'd both have "happy day" hats! Ha! And Cupcake did an awesome job at blowing out her candle!
To all of my friends and family who made this day so special THANK YOU!!!
Cupcake At TWO!
My sweet little two year old! I can not believe it's been TWO years since you were born. You are such a sweetheart.
- You LOVE your babies. You are always trying to kiss, love, diaper, put a blanket on, or just playing with baby dolls or a stuffed animal! You are such a little caregiver.
- You love our Einie and you are always trying to hug him and pet him. You love to go visit friends with pets!
- You are also very strong willed and self confident. I love this about you.
- You love to sing and dance. You are a wonderful singer! I noticed at a very early age you are ON KEY AND HAVE RHYTHM! You love for me to sing to you and you always sing along with me. I have lullabies that I made up, but your favorite is "you are my Sunshine". :)
- You can count to 15 and you know your colors and alphabet. You know most words to many songs we listen to or sing. You also know how to say the blessing over our food and frequently join in with me when we say our night-night prayers.
- You are my blond haired beauty.
- You love to read. If you see a book you are asking someone to read it to you.
- You love your sister. You two have such a special bond and I pray it is a never ending friendship. You want to be a big girl like her and will do everything she does. =) You two can love on each other one minute and fight like it's the end of the world the next! But mostly, you love each other.
- You are SUCH the snuggle bunny! You love to cuddle up to your mommy or daddy and go to sleep.
- You love your daddy! You two have a special bond. I'm not calling you a daddy's girl just yet ;)
You have such a sweet and kind heart and my mind is filled with the endless possibilities of what your life will bring! =)
I Samuel 1:27 "I prayed for this child, and the LORD has granted me what I asked of him."



the swagger wagon! you crack me up!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday, Cupcake! she is precious.
Can you do me a huge favor? Will you set up your blog so that when you leave comments, you can reply to your email address? I always want to reply to the comments you leave me by email but you don't have an email address associated w/ your blog, so it comes up as no reply blogger. Boo. :(
Here's how to: go to your blog dashboard. click on edit profile (your blog profile). click on show my email address. scroll down to identity - under email address you should have the email address you want to show when you leave someone comments.
if you don't want to share your personal email, you can easily make up an email address just for your blog through gmail or yahoo.
This was absolutely precious. I wish I lived closer and we would have crashed lil' Cupcakes party. Many blessings to you all.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet, sweet little girl! Happy Birthday and the party looks lovely:)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a super fun party!
ReplyDelete