Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Parade

So last weekend was supposed to be our annual Christmas parade.  The company I work for is celebrating 50 years in the community and had requested for some employee volunteers to participate in local parades.  I was planning to participate in the parade in my city.  I got the girls all decked out:
It was FREEZING that day!  So underneath each of their little outfits were additional shirts and tights and socks...lol! 


The weather was 'iffy' and the parade ended up getting cancelled.  It had already been postponed the day before.  Since we were all dressed we ended up getting out for dinner that afternoon at Applebea's.  The girls were decently behaved.  Well, Cupcake was acting like a two year old all night, but hey, she is almost two.  At any rate, we enjoyed a family dinner out.
On another note, the girls made the following ornaments at school and brought them home last week.  Each of them made snowmen.  Princess's ornament had two pieces on the bottom...a dress.  So she's a snow girl actually.  Ha, ha!   

The girls also made rudolph's using their hands and fingerpaint as the antlers.  They were adorable kiddy crafts 2!  Did your kids make any cute crafts to bring home from school? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love each and every comment!