Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Crafting like CRAZY!

Just wanted to write a very quick post to tell you all that I am a crafting maniac these last couple of weeks!  I have two childrens birthday presents that I am making.  I started them this week.  It's a process so I'm having to do one step and wait a night...repeat.  They are close to being done though.  Also,  the teachers gift that I told you about here....well, that's turned into making about TEN of them.  Only three are for teachers.  BUT, I had some requests for them and I want one as well...so turned into many gifts and one for me.  They are being created in assembly line fashion.  LOL.  I hope and pray I get to show you soon.  I have six of them ready for paint now, so tomorrow night, I paint.  =)  I actually have to get back to the store for more supply elements for the last four of them.  And if that's not enough, I've started three other little crafts I've been wanting to do.  So, wish me luck crafting each night.  And hopefully, by this weekend I will have something ready to take pictures of and show! 
How's your Christmas season coming along?  Are you busy?  Did you decide to make gifts or buy them?     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love each and every comment!