Tuesday, December 21, 2010

M-i-c-k-e-y

As I was trying to clean up the room I've been using to craft in, I noticed I have a few of the clear ornaments left over.  I've been thinking of what to do with them to make them cute!  I think I will save a few for next year, but the little square ornaments?  They were calling to me.  They were saying M-i-c-k-e-y M-o-u-s-e....

 And from the side because I loved the pink Minnie ribbon with it!
What do you think?  The pictures do not give it justice.  I made one for each of my girls and one for a gift.  Used some ribbon I had on hand and black vinyl with my silhouette.  I just downloaded some font with mickey's head and letters inside!  I might try to find some white glitter or some fake snow and add in.  That might help the mickey to pop more.  For now we are stuck inside.  Princess has the flu :(  It's pitaful!  But we are trying to have fun in between the yucky symptoms.  Today I'm making her a chalkboard to write on.  She loves those!  ;-)     I will be linking this up to any applicable parties on my side bar!  Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love each and every comment!