Saturday, April 24, 2010

What's going on...

So the last couple of weeks I've posted all at once or not at all. We have been REALLY busy. We've been cleaning our house to get it market ready. We've interviewed realtors, chose one, and LISTED! Woo-hoo. All of that to say that I will probably be a very irratic blogger until we sell or move or both. Say a prayer for us =) I still try to read the blogs I follow but probably have been commenting alot less. All due to time constraints. I can't decide to blog and do the dishes 'tomorrow' ;-)
We are planning to try a new church tomorrow. I don't know if we went more than a couple of times while daddy was deployed. I love the Lord just the same as always and I know he understood how 4 hours of sleep versus 2 was so meaningful. So I got it when I could, which was usually the weekend. We went back to our normal church when daddy got back and our pastor had left. He married us. I was very sad to see him gone. And change of any kind is sorta hard for me. The church is still working through it all but for now we are going to visit some other churches and see how it goes. Maybe I can get out the camera after the service tomorrow and get some pics of the girls.
Anyhoo, enjoy the rest of your weekend!

6 comments:

  1. What area are you hoping to move to? Good Luck in the selling and buying process! Hope you find a good church family too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gl on the selling and buying... the house across the street is for sale... would love to have ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying for you during this time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, we are looking in east limestone and athens. It's a compromise for both of us work wise ;-)
    Thank you cristal and jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finding a church that everyone in your family enjoys is so hard. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every comment!