We started our day with an Egg hunt! The weather was pretty cruddy during the morning. Dreary and on and off rain. But, the city we live in has the egg hunt at the soccer fields every year. I've been going forever! The girls love it. This was the first year the Lil' Cupcake could participate. Since I had the camera I went with the Princess and Daddy helped the Lil' cupcake. At first Daddy was showing her what to do (I can not believe how tall she looks in this pic!)
The Princess would hardly look at me so I could get a pic. She was all about this egg hunt!
Can you see all the people in the background? And ALL THOSE EGGS????!!! I do love our city for doing this for the kids! It's such a great event. The morning hunt is ages 0-5. The night before they have a night/flashlight egg hunt for older kids.
After the city hunt we took daddy for his birthday lunch at Red Robin. I didn't take the camera in so no pics there. But by the time we got home, it was HOT and SUNNY! Daddy was working on a differential equations take home test so I took the girls outside and grabbed popsicles!

Einie WAS relaxing in the shade until the girls saw him. The Lil' cupcake ran over to him first and then the Princess followed. He's not the biggest fan of the Princess. He tolerates her but she was the baby that 'dethroned' him.

The Lil' Cupcake came along second so he holds no hard feelings with her. By then he had figured out he really was our pet and not the baby anymore. LOL!

Hmmm...sidewalk chalk or popsicle, or both?
Einie WAS relaxing in the shade until the girls saw him. The Lil' cupcake ran over to him first and then the Princess followed. He's not the biggest fan of the Princess. He tolerates her but she was the baby that 'dethroned' him.
The Lil' Cupcake came along second so he holds no hard feelings with her. By then he had figured out he really was our pet and not the baby anymore. LOL!
Hmmm...sidewalk chalk or popsicle, or both?

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love each and every comment!