I got so many shots of the girls hunting Easter eggs today! This morning we had a city Easter egg hunt. The weather was less than pleasing. It was cool and rainy. By the afternoon it was WARM! We took all our Easter eggs out from the morning hunt and hid them in the yard a few times to practice for tomorrow. =) I will post pics of that soon.
On another note I have been trying to talk with the Princess about Jesus and what Easter is all about. I've determined she's too young just yet. She said she saw Jesus in the trees on the way to school this week. I inquired more. She then told me he was white and drove a black car and was at her school. I wondered if it was one of her teachers but she was adamant that it was not "the teacher" but it was "Jesus". He also has our 'old kitty ralph' with him. (My MIL lost the family cat on our trip to visit during Christmas and the Princess often asks about him. I always tell her that he went to be with Jesus). I think I have a little more explaining to do to her about Jesus, but for now she has her mind made up and there's no telling her otherwise. Oh, and she also let me know that He loves the little children!
Have a blessed night and a very Happy Easter tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love each and every comment!