Thursday, April 1, 2010

*Happy Birthday to my Hubby*

Today is the hubby's bday. I woke him up with a baby and coffee! LOL! =) I did fix his breakfast too. Albeit, I just washed up some grapes for him (it was the least I could do since I got that for the girls, right. The hubster got his present early this year. He found what he wanted so we went ahead and got it for him because it was the last one they had. It was a very nice rolling tool chest/workstation from Costco. We did get him a NY Giants t-shirt to open this morning. I am heading out after work to get him his favorite cheesecake. (Lord, please help me to stay on my diet with this in the house!) Shhh...don't tell him. I asked him what kind of cake he wanted (did he want me to bake one, cheesecake, etc). He said 'suprise me'. I'm not great with suprises because I don't like them...so it's hard for me to give them. But since he asked and has hinted recently about getting some cheesecake. =) We will be taking him to Red Robin for dinner over the weekend. He's been wanting it for some time. I will be carting my diet dinner with me since they have NOTHING I mean NOTHING even remotely close to 300 calories on the menu!!!!
Well, hubby, we love you very much. You are the bestest and most awesome around! And even if we don't say it enough, we appreciate you for all that you do for our family.

Happy birthday to the most fun daddy!



Happy birthday to the most loving daddy!



Happy birthday to the best and most handsome hubby ever!




4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Robin's hubby, and Thank You for serving our country!! You are so strong to be taking a meal to eat at the Red Robin!!! Good for you!! I would so blow it! I love all the pics.....especially the wedding one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kelly. I can do without the Red Robin, it's the sweets that get me every time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! Mom to two girls is GOOD! Darling girls. How did you get that big flower to stick to her head? Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Andie! Ha, ha! The flower! At that time she had 'just enough' long hair on top to clip it too! =) It was a halloween pic so as you can imagine, it lasted about long enough to get pics.

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every comment!