Thursday my MIL kept the girls and Friday I took off from work and we did alot of running around. It was the only day I got pictures =( My MIL and the girls went to my mother's house so that I could get my hair did. When I went to mom's I broke out the Nikon and started snapping. At first the Lil' Cupcake was still down for a nap. I convinced Mimi and Gigi to make a Princess sandwich. She loved it!
Once both girls were outside I took LOTS of pics. We had the Lil' Missy Princess at the Photography studio earlier that day so I think I was focused on getting pics of the Lil' Cupcake. The Princess was about photographed all she could take. I got a couple of shots I really liked:
Both Gigi and Mimi ended up swinging the girls....
The girls were in heaven. They didn't know which direction to go next to get attention. LOL!
We decided to head to mom's front yard to get more pics. This was the best I could get of the Princess. She was tired of "looking" and "smiling" The next couple are sweet shots of Mimi and her girls:
So cute! They both gave the Lil' Cupcake Sugar at the same time!
In this one I just love the look on my MIL face and that the Lil' Cupcake is reaching so high for her! She loves her Mimi!
We all love our Mimi! Both girls are missing her already. Monday when we got home the first thing the Lil Princess asked was "where's daddy and Mimi?" And on the way to school that Morning the Lil' Cupcake kept asking "Where's Mimi?", "Where's Mimi?", "Where's Mimi?" LOL!The Princess missed her especially at bedtime. We had to call Mimi and get her to sing "Puff the Magic Dragon" before she'd go to sleep. I am definately blessed to have a great MIL.
How cute! You got some really good ones! I think Mimi and Gigi look a lot alike!
ReplyDelete