Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

So yesterday was Valentine's day! I saw a friend on facebook post: Happy Singles Awareness Day! LOL! Too funny...if I hadn't spent years feeling that way then I wouldn't be too nice that I find it so humerous. But yesterday I was not single. I have been blessed with an awesome hubby and the two sweetest little valentine's ever! The hubster got all his girls roses! He bought the girls red and pink roses and had some red roses sent to me. I am not a flower arranger but I tried...didn't do them justice but here's a pic of mine:

Daddy was busy working on a take home test for his differential equations class so the girls and I kept busy:

Aunt Nancy came over to visit and eat lunch with us. Long story but we ended up at the ER the night before Valentine's with Cayd bug. She had a terrible fall off of her bed and we thought she might have fractured her cheek! She did not! WHEW! But, she has a rough looking bruise. Doc says since the facial tissue is naturally loose that it will look worse before it looks better and her eye would likely black and maybe even get bloody. Going on day three and he was right. So back to the lunch...I was in the middle of making lasagna when the ER visit happened. I ended up throwing the goods in the fridge when we got back from the ER to cook for Vday lunch instead. We had lasagna and bread and some of those peanut butter cookies with hershey kisses inside! Yum!
It was nice to have Nancy over and enjoy some adult time with my bestie on heart day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love each and every comment!