Night-night time at our house can be quite consuming. It really depends on the girls that particular day. On our recent visit to Connecticut my MIL routinely got the Little Missy Princess to bed. She would sing her Puff the Magic Dragon. Caydence
LOVED it! Since we've been home Daddy or I will try to sing it to her but he will occasionally pull up the video on you tube for Caydence to watch. Check out my handsome hubby and how entranced Caydence is below:
Lots of times when the girls are full of energy but really tired at the same time the hubby or I will take them to one of their rooms and shut the door so they can play. Below are some pics:
The girls playing with a simple dora string...

I just loved the little look on Bella's face in this one...
Caydence bug showing off her ballerina pj's that Aunt MaryAnn gave her...

The Little Missy Princess posing...
My girlie girls...

This is the aftermath when Caydence wants to hug Bella. Bella just isn't as fond of those bear hugs as her sister and Caydence just doesn't understand why:

They both like to peek a boo out the door in the doll house but I caught Bella doing it last night...

The Boo with her sisters Ariel doll. They really do share well!

My smiling girl! I ♥ that lil' face
AND the way her sister looks sneaky in the background!

Hope you enjoyed it! For the most part...we do =)
I love their dollhouse! What brand is it? I love those ballerina pj's too! When it gets pretty outside we need to get all our kids together to play!
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable!!! Love the pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteKelly, I think that doll house is Little Tykes. A friend of mine sent an email to me at christmas with a SUPER deal on it. They have had so much fun with it I can not believe I debated getting it!
ReplyDeleteCrystal, thank you so much! I checked out your photography blog and you ROCK the pics!
BTW...Kelly, let's definately get together when it warms up with the kiddos!
ReplyDelete