
After requesting her to repeat herself a couple of times and then asking "honey?" I figured out that my ears did not deceive me. She was truly asking, "is you honey at work" Since Tim and I do not call each other "honey" I am fairly certain this is something she picked up at daycare. Note: Be careful Mommy and Daddy and Teacher because little ears are listening to every word and imitating and learning life. I told her that Daddy was my honey and it took a little convincing her that he was in fact "my honey".

I asked who her honey was and she said "Bella" Awe! What a sweet sister! Who is Bella's honey, I asked...."ME!" she said. *Sister LOVE* (Okay, so here is an older pic that I love...one of our first glances at the love of sisters. Okay, and one of my first photoshop'd pics...I know, horrible stars and writing!) Aren't they adorable!!!

Next I asked who Daddy's honey was and she said "Mommy" (Yay!)
I just had to share that little story! Caydence bug is getting so grown! I see it more every day. Ok, stay tuned. I am in the process of getting a post on our circus adventure! I hope to post again soon!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love each and every comment!