Friday, February 26, 2010

Let's go Bananas!

So I was grocery shopping this week and came across frozen chocolate covered bananas. I am not a big fan of bananas but the girls and hubster love them. I figured I would let them give it a go.

I anticipated the Princess would like them better than the Boo but it was just the opposite. I think the Princess only ate a couple of bites. The Boo was a different story. Check it out below:

I am not sure if it was teething or if she just really liked it! But she worked on that thing forever! Kept her occupied and Happy which mommy loved!

And one more set in a collage because I can never decide which pics I like the best! Ha,ha...and just think, I DO narrow them down!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love each and every comment!