Our Little Missy Princess is 3, make that 3 and a half actually. She is such a sweetie pie. She loves to sing. When you think she isn't listening much to the music that's opening to a cartoon she has watched one time...just play that cartoon the next week and she will repeat the opening song word for word. Sharp as a tack! By the way, I'm referring to what has become her FAV cartoon. Strawberry shortcake! "That girl's so sweet just like her name Straw-b-b-b-berry Strawberry Shortcake" Uh-hum. Sorry, it's an addictive tune. LOL! So the princess, she likes to color and draw. She often asks me to help her color in the lines now or to 'draw' her name. And many times she will mother our lil' cupcake. Taking care of any need or making certain I do if she *thinks* it is being over looked. She is an awesome big sister. BUT occasionally she gets annoyed with her "baby" as she calls her. If the Lil' Cupcake gets to curious about some current toy that the Princess is playing with, like say, a hula-hoop. All heck can break loose. And we will see things like this:

Or this:
But soon, very soon she ends up like this:

I think it must be a symptom of her age that she cries so easily. She is ultra dramatic. Just the other night I told her no powdered donuts because we were literally going to eat dinner in like 5 minutes. The water works POURED down. You'd have thought I told her she was going to bed without dinner! LOL. She is my sweet girl though. She is so sensative and also takes direction fairly easily. For punishment we send her to her room and have her sit on her bed for a while. She typically has the waterworks dried up before we get back to her room (which is minutes). Anyway, we are getting ready for a LONG roadtrip to get to have a vacation. We've promised her a Pillow Pet (as seen on tv, yah, thanks Saturday morning cartoons!). The pillow pet comes with a cost...she has to try to be on her best behavior. I picked one up for both girls the other night at Walgreens. Did you know they carry As seen on TV stuff? I got this one for the Princess (it was the one she was requesting):

and this one for the Lil' Cupcake:
I think they will keep them occupied for short spurts of time during our FOURTEEN hour drive coming up. If you disagree please just don't tell me. LOL! (And no we are not going to Disney World for this vacation. But this should prepare us as to whether or not we want to fly when we do end up making that happen. LOL)
And here is one more set of pics from my Dad's bday week to share:
I have some crafty things coming up to show you soon. Yes, you guessed it....more vinyl. I picked up a little something to make for the girls to use during our upcoming roadtrip. I also have a wedding reception to go to for a very dear friend. The invitation says "no gifts please". I plan to make a 'little' something to take. I'm sure it's nothing new to those who have been around blog world but it will be my first try at it. I hate to show up empty handed. Anyway, I will post on those soon so stick around! ;-) I hope you all have a wonderful Friday!!!
Bryce wants a pillow pet! He keeps saying he will ask Santa for it! We are having a breakdown as we speak so I will make this short. The threes are so much worse than the twos.
ReplyDeleteI know! Can you imagine how hormonal they are going to be as teenagers....Lord help us!!! Mine want pillow pets so bad too!!!
ReplyDelete