Friday, July 16, 2010

Show us your Life: Single Guys/Girls

Today at Kelly's Korner it's Show us your Life Friday.  Today's post is on Single Guys or Girls.  I am going to write a post on a dear friend of mine's little sister (age 23).  She is an AWESOME catch!  She is beautiful OUTSIDE and IN!  Because let's face it, beauty is only skin deep but it helps with initial attraction ;-)  I've talked with her and she gave me permission to post so I swiped some pics off of her FB account.  LOL!  Without further wordy-ness, This is Ashley:





Enough eye candy yet?  ;-)  I told you she was a beautiful young lady!  This last pic fits her personality.  She works for a photographer.  Well, this next pic shows how much fun you can have with props!   I loved this one. 


Okay, so facts:
1. She's 23
2. She loves Jesus
3. Her family is AMAZING and God loving.
(I know this because I spent LOTS of time at her house back when I was younger)
4. She's CRAZY in love with her niece. 
(I wish I had an Aunt Ash when I was little!  They go for pedi's together!)
5. She's a college graduate
6. She just got a license to open her OWN business!
7.  She has a great personality to match her outer beauty =)

I know Ashley through her sister.  She has been a very good friend for a long long time.  That means I've known Ashley since she was a little league cheerleader!  She is a DEFINITE catch.  Want to know more or talk with her?  Leave me a comment.  If you did a single boys post, then leave me a link to show her!  =) 

1 comment:

  1. wow! beautimous! i'm a friend lookin' for a friend! he's 31, never been married, engaged, etc. owns his own home in a lil' country town of west alabama (we're close to tuscaloosa...ROLL TIDE!). anywhoo, he has a great job that he loves, 2 dogs, a great family, 2 sweet, sweet sisters, some awesome friends (YAY ME!). he likes the river, boat rides, mountains, i don't know about the beach, OH!, and most importantly, he's a Christian! =-) anyways...hopefully there's a start. i don't have any pics yet...but if he sounds interesting, just let me know and i'll be glad to get some for you ASAP!

    thanks!
    brandy
    brandykeating@aol.com
    please indicate in SUBJECT box, KELLY'S EHARMONY

    p.s. where exactly are you located?

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every comment!