How was everyone's fourth of July??? We had a blast! Watched a great fireworks show that is sure to become a family tradition. Ofcourse the Fourth of July is this guy's favorite holiday (if you can't tell from the pic!):
He made it home with lots of fireworks to shoot for the girlies. On the 3rd we took the Princess to the back yard and Daddy set off some fireworks. We let Einie outside because the Lil'Cupake was in bed and when he hears fireworks he barks like crazy (always has). This is how he handled it:
The Princess was a big help to Daddy. She held his flashlight and shined it out in the yard so he could see to light off the bottle rockets!
Played in the front yard in between the shows:
(I can not believe how tall my Lil' Cupcake looks here!!!!)
I'm going to have to teach her to say "De plane, De plane!!!" sometime soon, LOL!
Here are a couple more pics of the fam getting ready to enjoy the local fireworks show!Even our guests enjoyed it!












No comments:
Post a Comment
I love each and every comment!