My Lil Princess has been known to say "when I grow up and I have to be in the Army" when starting a conversation. You see, she only knew of daddy being in the 'Army' once he got deployed. The one weekend a month thing needed no explanation, but once he was gone longer we felt the need to elaborate a little more to her about where daddy actually was. So since daddy has been back she somehow thought when she grew up she'd HAVE to be in the Army. We've discussed with her that daddy did this as a choice and anyone can actually make that choice when they grow up. So I am thinking it's a thing of the past, right? Then she strolls into the living room one morning after a breakfast of strawberries looking like this:

And for a close up of what I saw...

Any of you Army wives ever seen anything like this before? I laughed so hard I almost couldn't take the pictures...almost. ;-) She's reinventing fashion folks! LOL!
And for the grandparents, I hate posting of one baby without the other. So here's a quick snapshot of the Lil' Cupcake on the same day. =) She'd been checking herself out in the mirror as you can see from the fingerprints behind her:

Over the next week as time allows I will be catching up the blog for the grandparents on our day to day activities and pics of the girls I've snapped. I have quite a few, so some posts may be on the same day.
Have a blessed night!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love each and every comment!