
TWO DOZEN pink roses! WOW, I was happily suprised. AND I got a great temperpedic pillow. I've been secretly wanting one forever! And my hubby had no idea. So kuddo's to him for such an awesome gift! Also got the sweetest card from my girls and a singing card from the hubs. It sings "when a man loves a woman" by Percy Sledge...one of my favorite romantic songs (another thing the hubby didn't know). Oh and inside my card was a 'i owe you' for a pedi which he says he is going to buy, ha, ha! I thought he might give me one himself, but no such luck or does that make me lucky?! At any rate, the hubby racked up major points! And as if the morning couldn't get any better...the hubby cooked breakfast for us! Y-U-M-M-Y! So here's a little collage of pics from after church today. I sat up the camera to do some auto shots on the tripod. We are in our backyard while the girls are ignoring us playing outside. Ha, ha!

After a quick lunch we went to visit with my grandmother and wish her a happy Mother's day. She raised 6 kids! My mother was out of town so I had given her gift and card to her before she left. No worries, she is at the beach relaxing and enjoying her mother's day. My MIL(who raised FOUR boys) was treated to dinner by the brother in laws and the hubby sent her flowers. Ofcourse we called my mom and MIL and hubby's nana to wish them all a Happy Mother's Day.
Something for mom's to think about:
Aren't you lucky to have such a wonderful Mothers Day. Mine was pretty great too!
ReplyDelete