Monday, May 24, 2010

Sandcastles


Have I mentioned that my girls L-O-V-E to play outside? The first thing the Lil' Cupcake says when she's near the back door is "wing" (swing). They've been frequently known to cry because they can't go out to play! The Lil' Princess loves everything about being outside. They got a swingset last summer from my mom and stepdad and a trampoline from them for Christmas. Hubby and I have been talking about buying a sandbox when we move. Why you ask? The Lil' Princess grabs her shovel and bucket and heads to the yard where daddy has pulled a weed and added sand to allow the sod to grow. She proceeds to play and dig and play, which the sod isn't happy with. Ha, ha! Sunday we are outside playing and the hubby tells me he just got off the phone with my mom. She had just told him they are on their way over with what else? A sandbox! Think they spoil them too much????? Nah, no such thing for grandparents right? Atleast not for ours. But our girls are so happy and so are their parents because play time outside at our house is down right FUN!





Thank you Gigi and Gman for all those fun toys! My girls are making some of the best memories playing outside with them. We all love you very much!

Have a blessed night!



4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for leaving your sweet comment! It made my day! Your girls are SO beautiful! I finally got my little girl and it is wonderful! And omgosh - I can't wait til she's got enough hair for me to put dog ears (what I grew up calling them) or pig tails! in her hair too! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kiddos absolutely LOVE to be outside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you guys have lots of fun things in your yard. I bet all the neighborhood kids will be gathering at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gman looks like he is having more fun than the girls! I just love them!dro

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every comment!