Friday, September 24, 2010

Tag, You're It!

Ok, so this post is LONG overdue.  But the game is you answer 8 questions given to you by another blogger.  Mine was Jenn, at The Getts Times.  Then you tag other bloggers to do the same with your 8 questions.  Pretty neat?!  So here goes!!!

1. What is YOUR most embarrassing moment?

I fell not once, but twice in one week on the way to class at Auburn (WaaaaaaaaaaaaAR Eagle!!!!!).  The second time ripped my jeans (again) and bloodied up my knee so bad but I had to go to class because the professor counted off for missed days!  YIKES!!!  I was SO embaressed!!!! 

2. What is you favorite food?
Spaghetti.  Home cooked spaghetti with angel hair pasta.  =) 

3. What is your biggest pet-peeve?
Rude smokers.  Please, dispose of your 'butt' in a TRASHCAN and blow your smoke in your own direction.  Thank you!  ;-)


4. What would you say is your passion in life?
   Right now my passion is being a mommy. 


5. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go and why?
I would take a NICE VACATION to DISNEY  =)  I want to take my girls to disney really bad.  I know they are going to LOVE it when we finally get to go!

6. What is a favorite childhood memory?
I had a great childhood.  I have MANY good memories. 
Picking plums or blackberries with my dad
Going shopping every weekend at the $7 store with my mom (LOL! I know, big spenders..but it was SUCH fun!)
Playing outside with my brother in a big ditch full of red dirt digging 'steps' so we could get out easier.  I think he mainly was playing with He-man or the Optimus Prime, but I was creating a 'space' for us to play in (or maybe it was for my barbies to get out, who knows!).  LOL!



7. If you could change something about yourself what would it be and why?
I get sick alot.  Specifically I get a sinus infection about once every month and a half.  I thought sinus surgery would remedy this but it's still happening.  I would definately want to be healthy all the time!  I hate being down 4 or more days that often!



8. what is your favorite sport?
FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
War Eagle! 

Rather than tag people specifically, I am going to ask the readers of my blog 8 questions....
My ?'s to bloggers:
1. What is your favorite food?
2. Why do you blog?
3. Do you comment on blogs and why?
4. What's your most embaressing moment?
5. What is your college famous for?  (Mine, Auburn Astronauts!!! =))
6.  If money/time were not objects where would you take your next vacation?
7.  What's your best beauty tip?
8.  Who is your all time favorite football player?  ;-)  (I LOVE Bo Jackson!!!)


Leave me a comment or write a post =)  Love yall!  Have a FABULOUS football filled FALL weekend!!!!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I think I may have you beat on embarrasing moments in Auburn. You know the parking meters, the ones in front of a very popular bar at the time named Bodegas....yep, I was that girl who was turned around talking to someone (not paying attention) and I smacked full speed into that parking meter when I turned back around. Yep, chipped tooth, bloody lip and all. I was mortified. When we go back to Auburn, my husband and I still chuckle about that incident. Too funny....or at least I can laugh about it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers. My husband has extremely severe sinus problems, had surgery as well and still getting sinus infection once a month or more....very frustrating for everyone.

    My ?'s to bloggers:
    1. What is your favorite food? I love any pasta, preferably chicken alfredo!
    2. Why do you blog?I started out of boredom, and it led to me writing sales posts, and doing reviews. I have now met some amazing bloggers that I can't wait to meet in real life. Blogging is great!
    3. Do you comment on blogs and why?I do comment on blogs. When someone comments on one of my posts(besides a giveaway) I "try" to always comment back....it's the nice thing to do to show you appreciate the comment they left.
    4. What's your most embaressing moment?I had this boyfriend once and we just started dating. My friends and I went to this grocery store and I looked up and across the parking lot he was, walking toward me, I looked like crap lol. So I turned away and wasn't watching where i was going and looked up and ran right into the pillar, ugh huge goose egg on my forehead, how embarrassing!!!
    5. What is your college famous for? I didn't go to college:(
    6. If money/time were not objects where would you take your next vacation? We are dying like you to take the kids to Disney and my husband and I want to go out West to the Grand Canyon!
    7. What's your best beauty tip? Wash your makeup off every single night!
    8. Who is your all time favorite football player? Dan Marino!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every comment!