Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Ocean City Part III

Ok, ok...this will be the last of my vacation posts from Ocean City.  We took LOTS of pics!   Here is a peek at a few more. 
This is everyone except me (I took most all the pics) and my MIL's friend who had already left. 
This pic is from our Date Night.  We took the bus to a DELISH dinner and walked back.  Very nice and relaxing night!  Me and 'honest Abe' as his friend lovingly called him when he saw his facial hair.  LOL!  Don't worry, he's shaved it.  And very handsome =)

Dinner our first night in Ocean City.  It wasn't seafood but was nice enjoying dinner with family.  The Cupcake was glued to my MIL on the opposite side of the table. 

The two youngest BIL's with their two nieces who absolutely adore them! 

It was SO hot and HUMID in Ocean City I thought I was going to pop!  We played put put one night and the Princess enjoyed a spongebob popsicle.  You can tell by the pic how hot it was!  It was borderline miserable!  But being with family made that all better.  ;-)

Next are a few shots from the hotel on the way up and lunch stop on the long drive.  ;-)

The Lil Cupcake didn't want to swim much so here she is playing around on the furniture at the hotel pool area. 

The Princess was a little uneasy at first about swimming.  But by the end of the trip she didn't want anyone helping her.  After all, she is a big girl now!

Me and the baby hanging out pool side while the Princess and Daddy play. 
Anyone recognize this fabulous place we stopped at for lunch?  DELISH, no matter WHERE you are!

The girls enjoying a dry cereal breakfast the morning before we left for our second day of driving. 

And finally, a self portrait.  ;-)  Me, on the drive (as a passenger of course!).  I had to get myself in a few photos, even if they were alone.  Proof, I did vacation too!  ;-)

Our summer is coming to an end.  Can you believe it's already SEPTEMBER???!!!  Wow, time flies!  We are now planning a final trip to the zoo and gearing up for football season!!!!!!!  

1 comment:

  1. I can not wait for the new Cracker Barrell to open! It is going to be two minutes from my house!

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every comment!