Saturday, September 11, 2010

Lions and Tigers and Bears....Oh my!

We finally were able to take the girls to the zoo this year.  Instead of the local zoo we went to Atlanta!  It was awesome!!!  Tons of great animals and lots of SHADY areas to cool off in.  =)  Also a great play area for the kiddos!  This post will have TONS of pics.  I am even saving the ones from the play area for a seperate post all together.  So get ready for pic overload! 
Some of the animals we saw:





(I had another shot of a panda facing us but the glare on the window was bad!)

Got pics of the girls with Mommy or Daddy enjoying the day:

(My view since I mainly had the camera, daddy held the girls up to see better)

I love the look on the Little Princess face....that smile, it's like a ray of sunshine to my heart.







Lollipop, Lollipop, oh Lolli-lollipop!



Kissing the souvenier

Hugs for the souvenier

Petting zoo with Daddy
Petting zoo with mommy

RAWR!!!!!  Her new thing!  LOVE IT! (yes, she literally was rawr-ing at some small monkeys with her panda, lol!)

End of the day (even after playing at the kids area!).  We are POOPED!

Do you have a zoo near where you live?  What do you love about it the most?  I think a big difference between this one and our local zoo was the shady areas.  I loved the fact that you could bring in your own food and also that there was a HUGE play area for kids.  I think the girls liked the petting zoo the most.  =)

2 comments:

  1. We went there when Sunshine was 6 months old. It is a great zoo! We had a lot of fun! Love Cupcake's piggy tails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a super time - who doesn't love the zoo! I hope you have a great weekend.

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every comment!