Grabbed a pic from last years beach trip and did some editing. Which do you like?
a. I'm a sucker for a color burst and black vingette. You will see this in many pics I edit.
b. I liked the vintage feel of the one below
c. I am not usually a fan of black and white but really liked how this one turned out. The only thing is I *LOVE* the beautiful colors of the ocean and this hides it.
May your day be filled with Blessings!




cute picture!! my fave is b - the vintage-looking one!
ReplyDeleteI love (B) too, and I am a sucker for black and white! My second favorite is (D)!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the feedback! I'm always torn on what finish I like when I edit! =)
ReplyDeleteI believe my fav is the last one. I like the vintage look but I also like the color burst. So cute. I'm way behind from vacation, just catching up on everyone's blogs so I am way behind!!
ReplyDelete