Monday, June 14, 2010

No Lazy Days Here!

This summer has been packed full of fun for us!  We have been on the go, go, go.  So what HAVE we been up to?  Well, both girls are in gymnastics.  Here are some pics of the Lil' Princess:

All dressed up for church and flower smelling/picking after the service:




Daddy has done LOTS of grilling:


The girls have eaten Popsicles and enjoyed riding in the new bike trailer:

And we've picked up our new super cute monogrammed stuff:

Wait, let's not forget birthday parties!  Lil Princess has a friend who was born a few months after her.  Here is Mr. B at his party.   
  We may be getting over our fear of this MOUSE...MAYBE:


These two adore each other:


The Lil' Cupcake enjoyed some cake:

WHEW!  And we've been going to the local water park once a week and had some friends come over to play!  No pics of either of those.  But I'd say we've been staying occupied.  And definately enjoying our summer!  How about you?  What have you all done this summer?  Taking it easy or staying busy?
I am enjoying every minute of it and it's making for great nights sleep!  Ha, ha!  I hope you all have a blessed night =)

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little gym! Your monogrammed stuff looks great! The pink dress looks so elegant! I hope we run into each other some time this summer!

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every comment!