Check out her blog and all the fun recipes!
How was everyone's holiday weekend? We attended a very nice cookout with friends. Though I will not be sharing pics, I will be sharing a delicious dip that was served! The hostess, one of my dearest friends, was gracious to send it to me so I could share it with everyone. It is super simple and delicious!
Ingredients
1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
16 ounces sour cream
1/2 cup bacon bit
1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
Directions
Mix all ingredients and enjoy.
Note: as usual with dips this is better made ahead so the flavors can marry.
Hope you have a blessed Tuesday! I am excited to have a FOUR day week this week! Yipee!

this looks delish!!
ReplyDeletethank you for playing along!!
bless you friend =)
Hi there! I wanted you to know that I have selected you for a blog award! Please stop by my blog www.nestledinrosenberg.com to pick it up. You will need to just copy the image onto your computer and read my post about the awards and follow my lead. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteT.bird