Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Par-tay! *SHOE* Par-tay!!!!

Today I am linking up with Beth at The Stories of A to Z for the SHOW ME YOUR SHOES party! Oh, Beth, how I *LOVE* this idea!!! Check out hers and others by clicking on the CUTE button below!




I LOVE LOVE LOVE shoes! I shop EVERYWHERE for them. These days, I am finding MUCH of what I LOVE at Tarjay! YES people, TARJAY! They have many shoes made by Mossimo that look SO MUCH like Steve Madden shoes! It's crazy! And my love for shoes is typically what is in for the moment. So I don't like to spend too much money on them so I can have LOTS of pairs. =) So for my target round up. Check out these cutie patooties I got last season! I *heart* these ruffled babies. And that wedge makes them COMFY!



Next up, and also from Tarjey, this cute sandal high heel. Also with my favorite girlie touch...ruffle!
Now I got these last year. There are/have been TONS of gladiators running around town. I am short fun sized and the hubby is a GIANT. So I prefer a heel. I found the perfect gladiator for me... check it double deck it!!!!!
Now on to this year's crop. I found these birk-a-likes dressed up in goldish and blings. They are perfect for a day at the beach or SHOPPING. LURVE 'em! And they are COMFY too!

Not to be out done, I found a goldish heel I love...with more of that girlie touch but a little different ruffle-dee!
Next up, what I am getting. I love these silver YellowBoxes. They are CALLING my name.
And these little zebra with the hot pink trim...again, calling my name from Belk in the yellowbox isle!

Now, to quote a friend of mine's son...(I told her I was SO stealing this saying, love it!)
Let's go get FLIP FLOP FRESH!



20 comments:

  1. Okay, so I want all of them! Especially the cute ruffly ones! Thanks so much for linking up to the party...and adding to my covet list :). (By the way, totally loved "check it double deck it". So cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish I could shop more shoes at Tar Jay, they really do have a lot of cute stuff. Unfortunately I had an accident a few years back where I hurt my feet and since then I have had problems wearing their shoes. I loved your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruffles are THE best!! Adorable shoes...and Tar Jay is the DEATH of my bank account :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv your shoes! Yellowbox flip flops are my absolute fav! I have your black tarjey heels in gold...luv them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think I could wear a single one of those, but I really do love all of them.
    And I hear you on that 'I need heals thing'.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love your shoes... we have a store called "Peltz Shoes" and it's so nice in there... I can't stop going!
    Someone stop me!!

    Sandy

    http://thewondersofdoing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shoes but I so love the Flip Flop Fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute shoes! Makes me so jealous. I have major foot issues and can't wear most of these. :-( I shall live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I love all of them, but my favorite are the second ones. Love that ruffle. I love Target shoes too. So cute and inexpensive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that heel with the ruffly front and your flip flops. I almost forgot a bought a flip flop with a little wedgy platform thing going on last year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All so cute! You have great taste in shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok now you have me wanting ruffles! and I'm not usually a ruffle girl!!Thanks for sharing! I linked up too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the zebra/pink flip flops- I may have to head to Belk this afternoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have great taste! I love me some Tarjay too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there! Thanks for the visit. :) I LOVE the little zebra striped flip flop. Those are calling my name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Robin!

    I have those ruffly sandals too - they are awesome!

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are all great! Love the ruffled ones best.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely! Of course I am really loving those dressed up flip flops! Beautiful!

    Blessings, Grace

    ReplyDelete
  19. After looking at your posting, I went to our local Target. They did not have the shoes that you were sooo lucky to get. They had some of the ruffled styles, but not the same colors as yours. I need some light/summery ruffles dress shoes for church. Just send me yours...PLEASE! Thanks for sharing.Became a follower.

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every comment!