My mom's birthday was Thursday! I took her to lunch that day and we enjoyed some chic-fil-a...her choice. Here is a pic of her and my stepdad from Christmas.

This weekend I made her strawberry cupcakes with creamcheese icing (my maw's recipe) and ofcourse the Princess sprinkled the cupcakes with pink sprinkles. The weekend has been so busy I didn't get a chance to snap any pics. We met my mom and stepdad and my brother at Rosie's for dinner Saturday night. She got her cupcakes and gifts then. I ran off without a camera!!!! For SHAME! I can't believe I did that. I hope she had a good one...we sure tried to make it special!


This weekend I made her strawberry cupcakes with creamcheese icing (my maw's recipe) and ofcourse the Princess sprinkled the cupcakes with pink sprinkles. The weekend has been so busy I didn't get a chance to snap any pics. We met my mom and stepdad and my brother at Rosie's for dinner Saturday night. She got her cupcakes and gifts then. I ran off without a camera!!!! For SHAME! I can't believe I did that. I hope she had a good one...we sure tried to make it special!

No comments:
Post a Comment
I love each and every comment!