Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Easter Egg Hunt Dress

I wanted to share a quick pic of the lil' cupcake in her Easter Egg Hunting dress I got her from an etsy shop called She she made. Check out her blog at Sheshebows. They are having a give away going on now. I am in LOVE with this cute little dress. Very well made! That little bunny applique'd on the bottom side is too cute...and the detail! She even has a little bow on her! There will be more pics to come in this outfit. I took them today at the schools Easter Egg hunt which I plan to post later. We will also wear this one to our Saturday Easter Egg hunt, weather permitting! =)

Have a blessed day!



3 comments:

  1. She looks so cute in that dress!! I love it! I hope the rain holds out on Saturday! This is actually going to be one of the warmer Easters that we have had in the past few years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is so cute!!!
    and
    i love the bow!!

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every comment!