Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Little Missy Princess

About a month ago I ordered some crocheted newsboys hats for the girls off of etsy. I got them in over the weekend. The lil' cupcake will have nothing to do with them. She still hates hats. However, I got the little Princess dressed in her egg hunting clothes for tomorrow and one of the hats was a perfect little match. I convinced her to model just a bit for me. Here are a few pics. =)


She wanted to make a 'mean' face. Ha, ha! Then she wanted to see her picture.

And one more because I think she's so darn cute!


So tomorrow is our school Easter egg hunt and party. I made cookies for both girls class and some little 'tweets' to go to their friends. I didn't get pics of them but I got the idea from Beth over at The Stories of A to Z, and she has lovely pics of the ones she made! I got all colors of peeps, dipped them in melted white chocolate and then sprinkles. They aren't as pretty as Beth's but I don't think the kids will mind. The hubby said "let me get this straight, you are taking candy of pure sugar and dipping it in more sugar and then sprinkles made of sugar???" Yup. I did it. And they are adorable. =) Hopefully work will allow me to take an early lunch tomorrow so I can go get some shots of the girls hunting eggs. The lil' cupcake has an adorable new dress I'd like to post pics of her in soon!

Hope you have a blessed night!


2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that hat!!! That is adorable! The colors are great together! You are making me want to place another order!ha! What color is the other one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The other one I got was pink with a black flower. Originally for the lil cupcake bc of an outfit but she won't wear it. So now I have to shop for something for the princess I guess. LOL! Thank you for the compliments!

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every comment!