The printable has her actual birthdate but I am sure you understand why I didn't include it to share on my blog. =) I am weird like that I guess.
I created this using Microsoft Office Powerpoint. I downloaded free fonts that I thought were fitting for the word I was using if I didn't have a font I liked. I used Word Art and changed the colors and fonts. I randomly place the words other than her nickname and her birthdate. I purposefully placed the nickname in the middle and the birthdate at the end.
So what do you think?
I thought this project was SUPER fun to make so I made one for Cupcake! I plan to print them off and put them in their rooms. And the best part? It took me less than an hour. Even including writing my blog post! Now my mind is racing with all the cute holiday typography prints I could make! Have you made any typography crafts or projects?
***Linking up with ***


No comments:
Post a Comment
I love each and every comment!