Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

Recently Jen from Frame Fanatic passed on the Stylish blogger Award to me! 

 

 
How sweet! 
 Thank you so much Jen :o)

 
The award comes with the following responsibility.  
  1.  thank the person who gave it to you
  2.   write 7 things about yourself
  3. Pass it on!
So the writing about myself is the hardest part.  But here goes! 

My about me list:
  • I have fallen in love with blogging and the entire world of wonderful friends I've made by doing so!
  • I have recently taken interest in giving new life to old furniture.   
  • I love shoes!  You can never have enough of them.   
  • I sing.  I love to sing.  I was on voice scholarship for part of college. 
  • I am not so great at twitter but I try really hard in the time I have to do so :o)
  • I am part nerd.  You have to be to be in my profession, lol!
  • I am a natural blonde.  I just get occasional help keeping it that way ;-)
Now to pass the award on!  I am passing the award to blogs I find completely stylish!  Run over and check them out if you don't already follow them =)


3 comments:

I love each and every comment!