Sunday, December 21, 2008
Update
Doctor said I should go on bed rest the week before Bella's born. I took my last personal day at work on the Friday before. Had some work done on the hot water heater and the house was flooded. Consulted a plumber and wasn't told to CAP OFF THE HOT WATER. Disaster #2. After a week of struggles and hardship and NO BED REST as I DESPERATELY NEEDED, we finally got the house dried out, recarpeted, and a new hot water heater. My mother and stepdad came over yesterday to help pick up the disaster left by the flooding. Tim and the two of them worked all day and we have a resemblance of a home again with the exception of two rooms. =) Mom got sick after she got home. Talked with her this morning and she had to call the doctor in the middle of the night...he says the CDIF relapsed! If her fever gets any higher they are going to re-admit her into the hospital. So she had 10 days of no symptoms and feeling better and a half a week back at work. Bless her heart. And Bella is arriving tomorrow morning bright and early...with NO grandparents to recognize her birth. My dad's working (and taking Caydence to daycare for us), my mom is sick, my mother in law and father in law couldn't make it this time. I feel bad for Bella but her mommy and daddy will be very happy for her arrival. Her birth is the highlight of this Christmas, no doubt.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love each and every comment!