Friday, July 2, 2010

Fun Friday

I took the girls downtown today.  I figured since our daycare was closed and I took a vacation day we might as well do something fun!  These two ran around chasing one another and holding hands and hugging...they had the best time.  And so did mommy! 

5 comments:

  1. I just love Cupcake's piggy tails! I love her little pants outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love that halter top with the snail? We have that too. Your girls are presh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Robin! Have I ever told you what a beautiful family you have? :) I hope you and your little crew had a fantastic 4th of July weekend!

    T.bird

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kelly! It's piggytails or mullet LOL! ;-)
    Ashley, I do love that top. It was a hand me down from her older sister so this is the 2nd summer of enjoying it =)
    Thank so much T.bird! You are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

I love each and every comment!