
i ~♥~ my mom. Today is her birthday!
i ~♥~ that my lil' cupcake has a new buddy at daycare
i ~♥~ that the hubby pitching in on the housework!
i ~♥~ the health of my family. I think we are all flu free!
i ~♥~ that Easter is on it's way! And the ADORABLE Easter dresses I got the girls this week!
i ~♥~ that I had such a peaceful ride home yesterday...only one baby and she slept!
i ~♥~ the princess is dressing up with all my jewelry now! Too cute!
i ~♥~ having my hubby back safe and sound...I keep getting reminded how good it is he got back safely!
i ~♥~ sales! Good good sales!
i ~♥~ sleeping ALL NIGHT LAST NIGHT!!!!!! That may be my favorite this week! ;o)
Great hearts. Thanks for sharing. Your family is too cute.
ReplyDeleteAwesome hearts! I heart sleeping all night too!
ReplyDelete